What to expect at The Willows 4.25.18 Workshop
901 Hausten St, Honolulu, HI 96826
How to prepare
Print any/all FLORIST and/or PHOTO BOOTH Notes & Consultation forms (below) to help you to take notes and have us schedule any consultation for you.
***BRING these with you!***
***Check back as additional Notes & Consultation forms might be added***
***To lessen waste and be environmentally concious, these forms will NO LONGER be provided at the workshop***
OPTIONAL: 5:30pm Site tour
***You MUST be in the main lobby BY 5:30pm to participate in this tour***
- OPTIONAL: Site tour
- ***You MUST be in the main lobby BY 5:30pm to participate in this tour***
- Early Registration/Check-in
- Validate parking ticket
- Order your COMPLIMENTARY, personalized (by calligrapher) planning folder
- ***Although our calligrapher won't be present in person at this workshop, you can leave your information with us and we will have your complimentary folder ready for you at our next workshop :-)
- Request information on any venues we offer
- Sign up for ANY future workshops
- ***IF you sign up within 1 week of THIS workshop using code: willows, you can attend ANY future workshops for FREE!!!
- ***This is ONLY available for the first 10 uses of the code "willows", so sign up BEFORE they are all used!
- Use the restroom
- Site tour ENDS
- Early Registration/Check-in continues
- Doors OPEN
- Find your seat
- Pick up any vendor business cards you may want
- Workshop BEGINS!
- Sign up for newsletter
- Talk to any vendors present
- ***Vendors will NOT approach you (so as not to pressure you), so if you have a question, PLEASE feel free to approach them :-)
- Workshop ENDS