On-Site Coordination ("Day of" Coordinator)
Using our knowledge and industry experience, we’ll guide you in the right direction during the planning process, and then make sure the details flawlessly come together on the wedding day. As dedicated professionals, we’ll oversee every detail of your event, delivering the highest level of service and allowing you and your guests to enjoy your day to the fullest. We’ll treat you like the king and queen of your wedding, ensuring all of your requests are carried out and that the celebration is all about you and the love you share. We start working with you the moment we receive a signed contract and deposit to meet with you and learn about the plans you’ve envisioned.
To ensure your wedding runs smoothly, we’ll create and distribute an intricate timeline to keep everyone on schedule. This means that everyone from the florist & photographer to registration table & lunch helpers are familiar with their jobs and where they need to be. All timelines are customized you each unique couple and wedding.
Including prep work and the coordination itself, we spend on average over 200 hours on this package. In addition to unlimited advice and correspondence, the package includes:
- UNLIMITED communication (from the moment a signed contract and 1st payment/retainer are received)
- Meetings to develop the wedding day timeline and cover details
- Preparation and distribution of customized timeline to all vendors (i.e.: hair stylists, makeup artists, florists, musicians, caterers, transportation, the emcee, etc.)
- Follow-up calls to vendors to confirm services and arrival time
- Organization of payments due to vendors ON the wedding day
- Review of all vendor contracts
- Rehearsal attendance and coordination (1 hour)
- Attendance and coordination of the wedding, including ceremony, and reception
- Coordination of vendors
- Friendly reminders to “helpers”
- Minimum of one coordinator’s assistant
- Use of Emergency Kit (more than 100+ items)
- Friendly tips and reminders
- Free attendance to any workshops by A Perfect Day
- Recommendations and Referrals to vendors
Please contact us for your complimentary consultation so we can learn more about how to create the experience you’ve dreamed of.