Thank you to the following vendors for your skills and expertise in making this day SO PERFECT!!
- Dhyana Leung of Face, Art, Beauty (Hair & Makeup)
- Alan Sangpan of Isle Media (Photographer/Videographer)
- Todd Oshiro of Always Flower (Florist)
- Joel Nishimoto of Halekulani Hotel (Venue)
- Naomi Lee of Les Saison (Specialty Linens)
- Kathy Hallman of Flute a la Harpe (Ceremony Musician)
- Kevin Okutani of Blissful DJs Hawaii (DJ/MC)
- James Chun (Officiant)
- Chris of Wah Ngai Lion Dance (Lion Dance)
If you want to see more…feel free to keep scrolling below for NON-professional pictures by our staff
For many years now, A Perfect Day has had the privilege of working with Kyler and his staff at Kai Photo. Without question, they are not only extremely talented, professional, reliable but also a lot of fun! When so many couples choose to hire them because they have seen them in action, seen their pictures, or worked with them (after being in a wedding party for someone else), you know they have a great thing going. Coming from a wedding planner’s perspective, I can tell you that I never need to worry about getting a response from them or if they will arrive on time. That alone speaks volumes and explains a big part of why we LOVE working with them!
Without further delay, here is the amazingly generous offer! If you are a client of A Perfect Day, you can receive $300 off of their Signature package OR $500 off any of their Diamond packages. For more information, please feel free to visit their website at http://www.kai-photo.com/
If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance, please feel free to email or call us at anytime. Happy Planning!
Working with 10th Letter Media always leaves us with happy couples who can’t get enough of watching their videos! For this reason, we could not have been happier when they informed us of this wonderful special they are offering (for a limited time)!
***For a limited time, 10th Letter Media is happy to offer a free same-day edit with any wedding day cinematography package booked by March 31, 2016. That’s a value of over $1,500, absolutely FREE!
*This offer expires on March 31, 2016. Some restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with any other discount or specials. Email 10th Letter Media for details. To see one of our favorite videos by 10th Letter Media of a wedding we will never forget, keep scrolling :-)!
For those who might be curious about who the talented professionals were who helped to create that wedding, please keep scrolling!
- Kyler Kwock of Kai-Photo Hawaii (Photographer)
- Julian Gilliam of 10th Letter Media (Videographer)
- Todd Oshiro of Always Flowers (Florist)
- Mary Cachuela and Aunty Geri of St. Joseph’s Church of Waipahu (Ceremony Venue)
- Michele Ganiko of the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Reception Venue)
- Scott Dang of Dang’s Limousine Service (Transportation)
- Fred Borja of Platinum Limousine (Transportation)
- Joe Ho of Mystical Sounds Productions (DJ)
- Kyler Kwock of Studio X is owned and operated by Kai-Photo Hawaii (Photobooth)
- Abigail Langlas of Cake Works Bakery (Groom’s Cake AND Favors)
- Naomi Lee of Les Saisons (Decor)
- Stacey Shiroma of Emi Ink (Stationary)
- Cory Oliveros (Musician)
- Jordan Segundo (Entertainment)
- Gabriel Torno of the Tekniqlingz Crew (Entertainment)
- Slick Vic of 93.9 Jamz/Radio Station (Emcee)
On 11.12.15, we had the tremendous honor of being a small part of this special day! Christian helped us to plan and surprise Shayne with the wedding of their dreams and I can’t thank the wonderful vendors (The Kahala, Les Saisons, Aria Studios, Florist Grand, Island Event Rentals, Carey Honolulu Chauffeured Services, Eric Wehner Photography) who helped us make this happen! Little did Christian know, there were surprises in place for him too :-)!
When we were contacted by HVCB with this idea, we wanted to do everything possible to not only make this happen but to make it the best we could. With the wonderful team assembled, we set out to #LetHawaiiHappen!
We hope you enjoy the 2 teaser videos and 1 full length video below. We have also included some pictures of things not seen in the video
Mark & Loarnney’s wedding was not just special but it was filled with special moments and surprises. With so many details, surprises, and moving parts, we were truly lucky to work with such a wonderful videography company who captured it all! A special THANK YOU to the team from Visionize for not only being amazing to work with but for creating this highlight video to show it all! After getting to know and work with Mark & Loarnney, each time I watch the video, I get chicken skin and even tear up….JUST what a good video should do!
One of the most beautiful couples (inside and out) got married on 6.14.15 at the beautiful Halekulani Hotel! CONGRATULATIONS Chris & Noe Toshi!!! Although their post is yet to come…here is a sneak peak via their video created by Ikaika of eMotion Media Hawaii
Thanks to all the vendors who helped make it a great day!
- Racyne Sugai of Sasarella (Hair & Makeup)
- Brad Campbell (Hairstylist)
- Sandi Won (Makeup Artist)
- Cherie Murashige of Cherie Mariko Photography (Photographer)
- Ikaika Kimura of e Motion Media Hawaii (Videographer)
- Darryln Yamaguchi of Floral Boutique (Florist)
- Joel Nishimoto of Halekulani Hotel (Venue)
- Naomi Lee of Les Saisons (Décor)
- Don M. Faumuina of Spin Dr’s Mobile Disco (DJ)
- Adam Hallacher of PSAV (AV)
- Blane Chong of PhotoBox (Photobooth)
- Malia Gibson of Ben & Malia (Ceremony/Cocktail Musician)
- Kupaoa (Reception Musician)
- Kahu Kekuna (Officiant)
- Kristin Kato of A Cake Life (Favors)
- Devon Nekoba (MC)
- Taiko Center of the Pacific (Taiko)
- Sing Yung Dragon and Lion Dance Association (Lion Dance)