March 28, 2018
The Plaza Club 6pm-9pm (site tour @ 5:30)
VENDOR HIGHLIGHTS: Wedding Planners, Officiants, Stationery & Calligraphy
We are grateful to the following sponsors who will make this event possible:
The Plaza Club (Venue & Food) | A Perfect Day (Planner & Presenter) | It's So Pretty Linen (Decor) | Creative Concepts by Jeff (Florist) | Kai Photo (Photographer) | Supreme Weddings (Videographer) | From Above Entertainment (Audio & Visual)| Hawaii Calligraphy (Calligrapher)
What to Expect
Getting the most out of your vendors
- When you leave this workshop, you'll be armed with tips on how to get the most out of your vendors without having to "negotiate."
Roles of vendors
- When you leave this workshop, you will know what your vendors will be doing for you and whose responsibility specific tasks fall under.
Vendor Highlights: Planners, Officiants, Stationery, & Calligraphy
- By the time you leave this workshop, you will know which Planner, Officiant, Stationery, & Calligraphy vendor would be the best fit for you and how to choose the right one for your unique needs, style, budget, and priorities.
- Fact Sheets will be provided on all related vendors.
Treats: Compliments of The Plaza Club
Sample some of the amazing foods The Plaza Club has become known for
Bonus: Consultation Scheduling
With your attendance of this workshop, we will also be happy to check the availability of any vendor you are interested in and schedule a consultation or site visit with any applicable vendor for you at no charge.
FORMS & ITEMS for purchase
By attending the workshop, you will receive all related Fact Sheets.
Saving you priceless time, we've created a "fact sheet" on vendors to share facts & information quickly and from the perspective of the vendor to help you make sound decisions.
- Wedding Planner Fact Sheets $5
- Officiant Fact Sheets $2
- Stationery Fact Sheets $2
- Calligraphy Fact Sheets $2
- Wedding Binder $25